SALE & PURCHASE OF A BUSINESS
There are different ways to buy or sell a business. Most often this is done by way of a business asset purchase or purchase of shares.
We can help you with all commercial and corporate matters to help you achieve your objectives in a way that works for you and your business. Our corporate and commercial lawyers help with all aspects of business and commercial law in New Zealand.
In particular, we can assist you with:
- Company formation and shareholder agreements
- Acquisition and sale of businesses and company shares
- Pre-purchase and pre-sale due diligence and related advice
- Drafting, negotiating and revision of agreements
- Advice on business disputes
- Commercial leases including review, negotiating and drafting lease agreements
- Tenant and Landlord issues
- Contract reviews
- Advice on buying or selling a franchise